Data Warehouse Development Process, Specific aspects of Data Warehouse Development Process.
Data is the new asset for the enterprises. And, Data Warehouse store the data for better insights and knowledge using Business Intelligence. Development of an Enterprise Data Warehouse has more challenges compared to any other software projects because of the
- Challenges with data structures
- The way data is evaluated for it’s quality
- Complex business rules/validations
- Different development methods (various SDLC models like Water Fall model, V model, Agile Model, Incremental model, Iterative model)
- Regulatory requirements for various domains like finance, telecom, insurance, Retail and IME
- Compliance from third party governing bodies
- Extracting data for various visualization purposes
In this course, we talk about the specific aspects of the Data Warehouse Development process taking real time practical situations and how to handle them better using best practices for sustainable, scalable and robust implementations.
The post Data Warehouse Development Process appeared first on Udemy Courses.