LPIC-1: Linux System Administrator Exam 101 Practice Test, Pass LPIC-1 Certification from First Attempt with the Practice Test Course.
LPIC-1 is the first certification in LPI’s multi-level Linux professional certification program. The LPIC-1 will validate the candidate’s ability to perform maintenance tasks on the command line, install and configure a computer running Linux and configure basic networking.
The LPIC-1 is designed to reflect current research and validate a candidate’s proficiency in real world system administration. The objectives are tied to real-world job skills, which we determine through job task analysis surveying during exam development.
To become LPIC-1 certified the candidate must be able to:
- understand the architecture of a Linux system;
- install and maintain a Linux workstation, including X11 and setup it up as a network client;
- work at the Linux command line, including common GNU and Unix commands;
- handle files and access permissions as well as system security; and
- perform easy maintenance tasks: help users, add users to a larger system, backup and restore, shutdown and reboot.
The post LPIC-1: Linux System Administrator Exam 101 Practice Test appeared first on Online Courses.
12 August 2017 | 12:37 pm from Free Online Courses